Triplet Low Odor
Triplet® Low Odor
Triplet Low Odor is a liquid post-emergent broadleaf herbicide that uses an innovative and unique formulation of 2,4-D. This powerful combination herbicide selectively controls broadleaf weeds in turfgrass, without the initial strong odor or lingering chemical smell. Triplet Low Odor effectively controls stubborn broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover, oxalis, henbit, and plantains. With the Optical Advantage®, Triamine is formulated to use a purified form of MCPP, known as the optical isomer. An improved manufacturing process selectively produces the portion of MCPP that is active as a herbicide, and minimizes the inactive MCPP. Therefore, the customer receives a final product with virtually the same amount of working MCPP, and a reduced total load in the environment.
• Lawns, golf courses, sod farms, turf (non-pasture), parks, cemetaries, roadsides, Rights-of-Way and other non-crop areas
• There is virtually no harsh chemical odor at time of initial application and little or no residual smell
• The powerful combination of herbicides provides excellent control of a comprehensive list of weeds, including dandelion, clover and henbit
• Labeled for lawns, golf courses (fairways, aprons, tees and roughs), sod farms and other turf and industrial areas
• Reduced chemical smell appeals to both home owners and golfers!
Packaging: 2.5 gallon
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.