SPECTRUM - CYCLE SYSTEM
SPECTRUM preemptively digests phosphorus and nitrogen found in the water column of lakes and ponds.
Features & Benefits
• Concentrated “function specific” formulation provides 10 to 15 times more activity than ordinary biologicals
• More effective at metabolizing phosphorus than ordinary biologicals
• Reduces the need for mechanical harvesting and algaecides
• Improves water clarity and quality by balancing the ecosystem
• Easy to use 1/2 pound water-soluble packets
• Can be integrated with chelated copper products and True Blue Lake and Pond Dye
Initial dosage: 3 to 6 pounds per surface acre of water,depending on nutrient levels.
Maintenance dosage: 1.5 to 2.0 pounds per surface acre of water.
Packaging: 6 x 8 oz. water-soluble packets/ case
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.