Snapshot® DG Specialty Herbicide
Snapshot® specialty herbicide works around the clock for up to six to eight months to keep landscapes and container- and field-grown nursery ornamentals weed-free. It controls or suppresses more than 125 broadleaf weeds and annual grasses and can be used over the top of more than 635 labeled ornamentals.
• Controls more broadleaf and grassy weeds in more ornamentals than any other preemergent herbicide
• Provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting broad-spectrum control
• Bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility, so it won't move out of the application zone
• Flexible application schedule — can be applied in early spring, late summer to early fall or immediately after cultivation
• Utilizes The Andersons patented DG Lite formulation, which features a dispersible granule.
Active Ingredient: Trifluralin + Isoxaben
Packaging: 25 lbs bag
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.