Q4® Plus Turf Herbicide for Grassy & Broadleaf weeds
Contains four (4) active ingredients: Quinclorac + Sulfentrazone + 2,4-D + Dicamba and was designed to replace Trimec® Plus. With MSMA disappearing from use on residential and commercial turf, Q4 Plus offers the professional turf manager more knockout power and the speed associated with Gordon’s line of ProForm® products.
Q4 Plus contains 0.75lbs. ai/acre of quinclorac for enhanced control of grassy weeds such as crabgrass and foxtail. Quinclorac is absorbed by both the leaves and roots and translocated throughout the plant. The effects on grassy weeds include stunting, gradual reddening and yellowing followed by plant death. Q4 Plus also contains sulfentrazone, adding fast-acting yellow nutsedge control as a bonus. With precise ratios of 2,4-D and dicamba, is broadens the weed spectrum and adds systemic activity to the contact activity of sulfentrazone for multiple modes of action.
• Post-emergen control of both grassy and broadleaf weeds
• Crabgrass and foxtail control
• Extra knockout power on grassy weeds
• Contains 075 lbs ai/acre of quinclorac
• Yellow nutsedge control
• Fast visual response
• Rapid activity and death of broadleaf weeds
• Wide window of application for broadleaf weeds
• Suitable for applications up to 90°F
• Labeling includes use on bermudagrass
Packaging: 1 gallon jug
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.