Fungicide VII (Triadimefon)
The Andersons Fungicide VII
• Systemic fungicide that prevents and controls dollar spot (including benzimidazole tolerant strains), brown patch, anthracnose and rust.
• New DG PRO™ dispersible carrier – minimizes mower pickup after irrigation.
• Contains triadimefon, the active ingredient used in Bayleton
• Convenient, dry-flowable formula.
• Can be applied with rotary or drop spreader.
• Small particle size - ideal for use on golf course greens and low-cut bentgrass fairways.
• Root absorbed for consistent uptake into the turf.
Active Ingredient: 0.59% Triadimefon
Product Type: Granular Fungicide
Particle Size: SGN: 100
Net Weight: 29.18 lbs.
Coverage: 22,000 sq. ft.
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.