Embark® T&O provides turf management professionals with an efficient means of reducing the rate of growth and volume of clippings by 50% or more and inhibiting unsightly seedheads. Embark T&O is labeled for use as a foliar application on all the major species of turfgrasses and most fine turf sites, including home lawns, as well as on many species of ornamentals.
Used as a "mowing aid" (to reduce mowing frequency and clippings), the application should be timed to the peak growth period. Apply Embark T&O shortly after the second or third mowing in the spring. Embark T&O can also be used in the fall to prevent unsightly seedheads, applications are made in early spring.
- Clippings are significantly reduced, as is bagging, hauling, double-mowing and blowing
- Mowing requires less time and effort with less wear and tear on equipment
- Grass appears neat and trim longer between mowings
- Labeled for Kentucky bluegrass, tall and fine fescues, perennial ryegrass, St Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass and bermudagrass
- Treated areas may be reseeded 3 days (except California, 2 weeks) following application Embark T&O reduces competition from existing turf and stress from mowing traffic, thus benefits new seedlings
- Embark T&O is used by golf course superintendents to prevent Poa seedheads in bentgrass
- Can be tank-mixed with Trimec® broadleaf herbicides or fertilizers in turf regulation applications
- Treatment can be applied in spring and fall, timed to peak growth periods
- Multiple applications can be made with at least 6 weeks interval between treatment
- Can be applied with water-based latex paints for field markings at athletic or sports fields including football, baseball and soccer fields
Packaging: 1 gallon jug
- - Forklift delivery from each warehouse location to surrounding areas
- - UPS, Fed-Ex and/or DHL depending on locationStandard shipping rates and handling fees apply.